7 Days Tanzania Camping/Lodging Adventure can make you visit Arusha National Park, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Serengeti and Lake Manyara National Park on a 7 days tanzania camping/lodging adventure safari starts from Arusha that includes a first-night hotel booking in town. Camping/Lodging accommodations near Lake Manyara are a budget-friendly option with a central location; that means easy access for game drives, a tour of Ngorongoro Crater, hippo-watching picnics, and other private activities.
- Private safari ensures personalized service from the guide
- Visit five game reserves with entrance fees included
- Enjoy a mix of hotel and camping accommodations and meals
- Convenient ground transport includes an airport arrival transfer
Day 00: Kilimanjaro International Airport to Arusha
Arrival at Kilimanjaro airport, picked up by our driver and transferred to Arusha for overnite at GREEN MOUNTAIN LODGE.
Day 01: Arusha National Park
Breakfast at hotel, depart at 8am with packed lunches to Arusha National Park for full day game drive in this park famous for Black and White Colobus monkies and great view of Mt Meru/ Mt Kilimanjaro on a clear day. Later by 5pm exit the park and head back to Arusha for dinner and overnite GREEN MOUNTAIN LODGE.
Day 02: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
Depart from Arusha at 8am with packed lunches to Tarangire National Park for full day game drive in this park famous for Big herds of Elephants and Baobab trees. Dinner and overnite at Tarangire Zion Campsite.
Day 03: Lake Manyara National Park
After early breakfast, with packed lunches head to Lake Manyara National Park (2hrs drive). Get there and proceed with full day game drive in this park famous for Tree Climbing Lions and Birdlife until 5pm. Later head to MARERA VIEW LODGE for dinner and overnite.
Day 04: Lake Manyara to Serengeti National Park
Depart after b/fast from Lodge at 7am with packed lunches to Serengeti national park (home to the “Big 5”). Get there by noon and proceed for afternoon game drive in Seronera area (central serengeti) till sunset. Dinner and o/nite at Seronera Campsite. A visit to the Maasai Village can also be done this morning at an extra cost..!
Day 05: Full Day Serengeti tour
Full day game drive in Serengeti National Park. For this day you will leave at 7am after breakfast with packed lunches for a complete full day game drive in Seronera area and return to the lodge at 6pm for dinner and overnite again at Seronera Campsite.
Day 06: Half day Serengeti to Karatu
Early morning game drive from 6am till 11am return to the camp for brunch and later by 12pm start your drive to Ngorongoro and onwards to Karatu for dinner and overnite at EILEENS TREE LODGE. It would be an enroute game drive this afternoon from Serengeti to arrive Karatu by 5pm.
Day 07: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
Early b/fast and descend into the Crater at 6:30am with packed lunches for half day crater tour. Crater is home to the endangered Black Rhino and Pink flamingos inside Lake Magadi. Have lunch by the Ngoitoktok hippo pool and by 1pm start your drive back to Arusha for drop off in town, hotel for onwards arrangements.
Returns to original departure point.
Price Includes :-
- Pick up from the Airport on the first day.
- Two nites accomodation in Arusha at Green Mountain Hotel on BB.
- Transportation in 4×4 safari vehicle with driver/guide (from arusha to arusha).
- Fullboard accomodation at all the above Lodges/Camps during safari.Park fees, Concession fees, Camping fees and crater fees
- Food (all meals for 7 days) plus a Cook.
- Safari tents, Sleeping bags, Sleeping matts, Chairs, Tables etc.
- Game drives and crater tour
- Bottled water for the entire safari.
- NB – Price excludes tips and drinks
FormCraft - WordPress form builder